среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

ballards estate agents henley




Hey, everyone, just wanted to know that I�havenapos;t forgotten to post the other parts to my series of Planes, Trains And Automobiles.� Iapos;ve been bogged down with school, and still suffering from insomnia.� I havenapos;t felt well, and been sleeping a lot more than I�should be...
As it becomes autumn here in Arizona, Iapos;m reminded why I�hate the end months of the year.� Snowbirds =_=apos;
apos;nuff said...

So, as I�type this because Facebook and MySpace seem to hate my schoolapos;s internet connection, I canapos;t help but think of next year.� Whatapos;s happening next year?
Well, by this time next year, I�plan on moving to Seattle and working at Microsoft.
No, this wonapos;t be some other Twilight expedition, though, most of my friends and relatives will be visiting for that reason @.@"

Iapos;ll be happy... See something other than brown dirt ALL�year round, why yapos;all think Iapos;m happy when it rains here?
Seattle = 30+ inches of rain per year <3

Iapos;ve also scoped out cons in the area, and pretty much set.


ballards estate agents henley, ballards estate agents henley on thames, ballards estate agents marlow.



Комментариев нет: