воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

arizona buy land




Like I said, Iapos;m not as strong as I appear to be.
I appear to be dao/emo/fierce/ahhlian/whatever.
I AM NOT WHAT I APPEAR TO BE.

And the reason I flared up at you because you mistreated the trust I gave you.

Little thing, isnapos;t it? Itapos;s just another joke YES Iapos;m telling you RIGHT INTO YOUR FACE that I canapos;t take jokes, happy?

Imagine everyday youapos;re facing a whole world of "strangers". You donapos;t know who to trust, who not to. NO ONE is trustworthy now. Because it seems that Iapos;m always making wrong judgements. Maybe the only person I can trust is God the Father because I KNOW He wonapos;t lie to me He wonapos;t make fun of me when I donapos;t like it and He is the one that can truly understand.

I can be crazy, I can be loud, I can be a lot of things, but the on the basis that I am a human being. I am still a human being.�A human being has feelings and emotions. It needs to feel safe, secure, everything.

like I said, Iapos;m not a toy. Not like you can just pick me up and play with me when you want to and throw me aside when you donapos;t feel like playing with it.

And please, he knows the limit, YOU DONapos;T. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONapos;T. He had never went past that line but YOU DID.

-

I donapos;t want to be reminded of the past. The past and the past and the past. I cannot walk out of it and I donapos;t think I ever will be if I continue to stay there. I think I should just stop sticking out like a sore thumb. Like seriously.

You all never understand whatever Iapos;m going through. Life is not as rosy as you all are thinking of it to be. Donapos;t think what all mothers love their children thatapos;s a whole lot of CRAP. Rubbish. Who believes in them? I donapos;t. And sometimes I donapos;t see the need in honouring them. Not with the fact that they throw insults and insults at you.
You donapos;t understand it at all because you donapos;t go through it. You donapos;t know what it feels like to be not able to trust the people whom you are supposed to love the most apart from�God. NO YOU DONapos;T Donapos;t think you do. Stop acting like some smart ass freaks thinking that you know EVERYTHING in the world.

I lack faith. I lack a lot a lot of faith. I need faith.
Sometimes I feel tired. Too tired for things.�Too tired for worship.�Too tired to go to church.�To tired to listen to sermon. Too tired to pray. Too tired to do everything.
I donapos;t want that.�I want to grow in spiritual maturity but I think I need to curb my backsliding first.
I donapos;t know what�I am holding back. Anyway, isnapos;t it easy to just let God lead me into life and actions? I donapos;t need to even think because I know He will be there.

-

I seriously donapos;t like it when people just keep bullying me, thinking that Iapos;m some person without feelings and can take all jokes in the universe.

computer consulting network tennessee, arizona buy land, arizona buy in phoenix townhouse, arizona buy in lease, arizona buy in land, arizona buy home lakeside pinetop.



Комментариев нет: